Welcome to the first episode of my new podcast! After many months of the thought and planning this brand new venture will be one of the most ambitious projects to date. With that said I am thrilled to be reaching out to you not one, not two, not even three, but five days a week!
My goal for the podcast is to bring you fresh relevant content five times a week. Each day will have a theme, (at least that’s the current goal, wish me luck:)
As this is my first show I thought this was the perfect opportunity to tell you what you can expect from me as your host.
The weekly podcast publishing schedule will be as follows:
- Money Motivation Monday will focus on providing you nuggets of wisdom and insight to get your money story straight once and for all so you can thrive.
- Biz Tip Tuesdays will focus on sharing the latest business tips – both online and offline marketing and business building strategies.
- Over the Hump Wednesday will focus on Q&A with Rodney. I love interaction and now with this podcast I’m providing you with a direct way to connect with me. If you have a question about marketing, mindset, business or creativity you can reach me one of two ways.
You can reach by voice message at: 858 413 7526 or email at: email@example.com and I will make every effort to answer your question directly on a future podcast.
- Interview with the Expert Thursday. I love doing interviews I always learn a great deal and I’m sure you will too, so stay tuned because I have some amazing guests lined up.
- Hot Tip of the Week Friday. I’m always learning and discovering new things and of course when I do I will gladly pass them on to you.
Show Notes for Today’s Episode:
- Make a list of all of your talents, skills, passions, interests and that activities that you do well
- Pay special attention to particular activities that make you feel joyful and alive (this is key)
- Don’t worry about how you’ll make money at this point
- Your only goal is pay attention to what makes you feel joyful and alive and make a point of doing these activities more often
- Ask a friend that you trust what they notice you do really well, sometimes we miss things because we’re too close
Books I recommend adding to your success library:
Creating Money: Attracting Abundance by Duane Packer and Sanaya Roman
Think and Grow Rich Prosperity Cards by Napoleon Hill – I didn’t mention on the show but I really, really love these!
QUESTION OR FEEDBACK…LEAVE ME A VOICEMAIL!
If you have a question you’d potentially like answered on the show, or just feedback in general (constructive criticism and ways I can make the show better are welcome!), feel free to visit my voicemail page to quickly and easily leave me a message or shoot me an email I check them everyday.
HELP THE SHOW!
I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Thank you so much for your support, and remember, express yourself with passion, live on purpose everyday!