Welcome back, today is Biz Tip Tuesday! I love these days because this is where I get the opportunity to share with you some amazing tools and resources that grow your business and help you create cash flow.
Today’s show focuses on the key to any successful business, (happy customers!) without them you don’t have a business, but an expensive hobby. But if you want to create a positive changes in the world through commerce you need revenue that ultimately results in profits, and that’s the focus of today’s episode.
Before I decided to become an entrepreneur I worked in the high end luxury hotel industry. The things I learned about customer service was an education no university could have ever given me. I believe in customer service. As I said earlier if you don’t have happy, paying customers you don’t have a business.
Nothing happens until the money is exchanged. As you listen to today’s show brainstorm ways you can create awe inspiring experiences that keep current customers coming back and attract new ones.
Key Points from THE SHOW:
- Ask yourself everyday, “How can I take what I do and create memorable experiences for my clients?”
- Listen to current customers by asking them what they want, you can do this via telephone, email, online survey or better still in person
- Don’t be afraid to dig deep, what are the underlying concerns, needs desires your customer has that you can serve
- Think of ways you can always be “Top of the Mind” for your customers. Play, brainstorm, make it a game!
- You want evangelists not just random customers
Resources mentioned on the show:
The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field by Mike Michalowicz
The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur also by Mike Michalowicz
Purple Cow, New Edition: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin
The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and WOW by Joseph Michelli
Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose by Tony Hsieh
SurveyMonkey.com – You can ask up to ten questions for free
SendOutCards.com – Use to automate your thank you cards and gift items delivery for special clients
Magcloud.com – Use to create custom digital publications for your customers
http://suzanneevans.org/ – Suzanne Evans Business Coach
- Invest in good stationary, if your budget allows order custom branded with your logo and color scheme
- Create client profile cards – include information like birthdays, anniversaries, favorite colors, foods, flowers, music etc.
- Use this information in your follow-up or “stay in touch” correspondence.
- Don’t be afraid to pick up the telephone and call previous clients or even prospects you want to work with. Remember, you’re not a nuisance if you’re just inquiring if your customers have any needs.
- Brainstorm innovative ways to create and develop deeper relationships for your best clients, from hosting a private lunch to a get acquainted – or- thank you mixer
QUESTION OR FEEDBACK…LEAVE ME A VOICEMAIL!
If you have a question you’d potentially like answered on the show, or just feedback in general (constructive criticism and ways I can make the show better are welcome!), feel free to visit my voicemail page to quickly and easily leave me a message or shoot me an email I check them everyday.
HELP THE SHOW!
I would love if you took a minute to leave a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Thank you so much for your support, and remember, express yourself with passion, live on purpose everyday!