Are you curious about micro-coaching? Wonder what it is and whether it can help you?
From personal experience I can tell you that micro-coaching works and can create not only dramatic shifts in your business but in your life.
“Everyday we have questions about something going on in our lives that we know if we could only get an answer to (or even just a different perspective) it would make all the difference in our results”. For example:
- You have an idea for a project like a book you’ve been thinking about writing, or a personal creative project you’d like to explore and you want an objective opinion.
- Maybe an opportunity has presented itself but you have questions about whether it’s right for you.
- Perhaps you’re confused about the best colors to use on your new blog
- You’re working on a project and it just seems that there is a piece missing. Now you’re stuck and can’t seem to move forward until you figure it out.
- You’ve been working on a project for hours, days, weeks, perhaps even months and it’s just not coming together as you hoped. You’re now feeling like you want to walk away from the project or worse ~ the dream!
- Maybe you have a question about how to connect with your target market in social media
- Or how to leverage a blog post to attract more attention to your business.
These are prime examples of situations that can benefit from micro-coaching.
The benefits of micro-coaching:
- You get concentrated time exclusively devoted to you and a single question you want support around.
- Because your session will be concentrated, your coach has to get to the point quickly so you get to the solution faster
- You’re not committed to a long process. If you’re not certain if coaching is right for you, micro-coaching is a great way to try it to see if it yields quick results.
How I came up with the idea to offer 20-minute micro-business coaching sessions?
The initial inspiration happened while watching one of my favorite television programs – “Web Therapy” starring Emmy award winning actress Lisa Kudrow who plays impatient therapist Fiona Wallice who counsels her clients for only 3 minutes . That’s how I came up with a new micro-coaching experiment: “20 Minutes for 20 Bucks!”
Everyday I speak with clients in my various group and private coaching programs as well as prospective clients that I want to help and support.
Across the board, my clients come to me with ideas, plans or thoughts, often wrapped in a blanket of self doubt and confusion. Many times these conversations lead to additional conversations, and in those cases I offer a plan for us to work together for a longer period of time.
Other times, though, I speak with someone that just needs an on-the-spot solution that will help them move forward. Nothing that’s too long or involved, but definitely something that they’ll find valuable.
SO I thought if micro-therapy over the internet was a possibility, “Why Not Micro-Business Coaching?”
You come with a specific question that you need a specific answer to, delivered in a specific period of time. This to me is the key benefit of micro-coaching.
You may be asking: “Why $20? Why not FREE?”
Well I have two answers:
1. I provide loads of free content in the form of articles, tips sheets, videos, and podcasts. Creating content is one of the things I enjoy most, but sometimes I can’t turn it out as fast as my audience needs and this leaves me wondering:
What do people do with the content I create for them after they consume it? Do they implement it right away? Was it clear? Do they have additional questions?
And those questions brings me to my second point.
2. What if they have a very specific question about a very specific topic that I could answer in a very specific amount of time. Would they invest in it? Would it help them? Would they want it?
So since I’m only human, I can’t create content on every single topic that my client or prospective client has questions about. I really want to help them get the support they need, however, and that’s what inspired me to create a micro-coaching session.
In my experience, I believe that once a person becomes invested at any level, they come prepared. They’re ready to play. They want results. In other words: Once money becomes involved the level of commitment skyrockets.
No doubt in your business you want to work with committed people. So do I.
What I know for certain is that once you make a commitment to a specific result your mindset shifts. It’s an ability to go deeper that you just can’t reach when it’s free. In professional sports it’s called ‘skin in the game’.
When you and your coach are committed to helping you achieve a specific result your coaching becomes tightly focused and deeply action-oriented. As a result, this dramatically increases the effectiveness because you’ve put ‘skin in the game’.
Tony Robbins, author of the book Personal Power says:
“Successful people ask better questions, as as a result, they get better answers.”
He also says:
“If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule, it’s real”. I love that!
So I’m asking you: What dream are you committed to? What burning question do you have that will get you laser focused and dramatically shift your results?
If you know what that is, I invite you to schedule a “20 Minute for 20 Bucks” one-time only micro-coaching session with me.
I’m offering the opportunity to reserve your spot in this program for 5 days. (I’m not certain if I’ll ever offer this program again and if I do, it will not be extended for this price!)
So from today (Wednesday July 11th) until Sunday July 15th at midnight to reserve your micro-coaching session.
I will begin confirming sessions starting Tuesday July 17th through Tuesday July 31st. It’s so easy to do just click on the red appointment button you’ll be sent to my easy online booking service to schedule your session. Once I see your appointment come through you’ll receive instructions on what you’ll need to do to prepare.
Still on the fence? I’d like to extend an extra incentive to inspire you to take action. I’ll be processing all of the orders for these sessions via Paypal and I have the option to hold off processing the payment for a later date. So this is my promise to you:
After we conclude our time together, if you didn’t find it valuable I will release your payment back to your account and you will not be charged.
I’ve removed all of the risk. You get the 1-on-1 support you crave, you become committed, and we schedule time to work on your dream.
I look forward to seeing your appointment come through…