No-Cost Q & A Video Chat on
How To Create Consistent Cash Flow
Recently I asked the readers of my blog a simple question: “What challenges you most in your business right now?”
Below are a few of the responses I received:
- Pricing my services and positioning myself in the marketing place
- Coming up with fresh content to keep my potential customers engaged
- Taking the first step to bring an income
- Not enough cash flow/funding to grow as I want
- Getting new clients and the sales process.
- I have more difficulty finding new clients to book.
- The sales process is a lot of my mind set.
- Finding the magic phrase that will draw people into what I have to offer.
- Financial start up costs
- Finding clients and closing them.
After reading the responses I was immediately inspired to do something to address each and every question. So for the first time ever I’m going get in front of my video camera and answer YOUR questions LIVE!
No script. Just me responding to you.
1. Mark your calendar NOW for Tuesday, April 2 at 4:00 Pacific Time – that’s 7:00 Eastern, 6:00 Central, 5:00 Mountain. And if you’re somewhere else you’re DEFINITELY invited to be part of the party, but you’ll have to do the time calculations yourself. This might help: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
(I will stay on the call for as long as it takes to address each and every question that comes in. This is your opportunity to do the same, don’t let yourself down and let this opportunity slip away!)
As a matter of fact, if you regularly register for things and fail to follow through that’s a direct reflection on how cash, sales and people show up (or not) for you! No guilt here, I’m just saying:)
3. When the time arrives (and yes, I send you a reminder), you can join me live. To access just enter your contact info plus “your question” below and hit the submit button, that’s it!
I’ve started to employ a lot more video in my conversations with clients lately, and I have to say I’m really getting a kick out of it. I’m looking forward to connecting with you and having the privilege of answering all of your questions about how to create consistent cash flow.
April 2, 2013
4:00pm Pacific Time (5pm Mountain, 6pm Central, 7pm Eastern)
At your computer
(We’ll send you all the details when you sign up. And no, you don’t have to be on video to ask a question!)
But I highly encourage you to do what you can to be there live! I promise you don’t want to miss this!