Whether you’re a author, a coach or consultant, an artist, speaker or teacher, you’ve probably figured out by now that simply announcing your book, course, event, workshop, product or program requires a lot more finessing than simply setting up a web page and inviting people to visit, or posting a few flyers around town.
Today, if you expect to capture and hold the attention of your ideal client or customer you have to explore a variety of opportunities to not only attract your customer’s attention, you need to employ a variety of tools online and off to keep it. If this sounds like you, then I’d love to speak with you …
I offer a variety of services designed to support you through every step of the launch process ~ including helping you design a launch strategy …
I offer a variety of services:
1. Social Media Consulting & Strategy – Twitter specialist. Services include creating Twitter profiles and writing tweets that get seen and drive highly targeted traffic to your website. Increasing engagement with Twitter followers as well as increasing Klout scores. Example: In April 2012, I took a client from a Klout score of 26 to 53 in less than 4 weeks, establishing her as an Specialist in her field.
In addition to Twitter, I can help you set up your Facebook, Linkedin & Pinterest Profiles. I also provide coaching on how to use social media to reach more customers, leverage your reach, and sell more of your products & services while generating more income.
$100/hour with a 5 hour/week minimum
2. WordPress Blog Development (Including Membership Websites & Continuity Programs) – $750 to $3500 per project
3. Online Course Production – Developing webinars and teleseminars, creating Powerpoint presentations (using Keynote), sourcing graphics, producing audio voice-over tracks, exporting files for distribution on YouTube or Vimeo, and/or embedding files onto blogs, and creating password-protected areas to secure the content. – $1500 and up
4. Content Development & Production – Working with clients (coaches, authors, teachers, speakers, and consultants) to turn their knowledge and expertise into marketable content: “tips” articles, Keynote (Powerpoint) presentations, videos, and downloadable MP3 audio files. Manage the distribution of content with services such as: Apple iTunes, eZine Articles, and blog distribution. – $2500
5. Set Up of Email Distribution Systems – Utilizing services such as Constant Contact, Aweber, MailChimp, and 1Shopping Cart. Includes creating opt-in forms, newsletter (ezine) templates, email headlines and content, managing content, banners, delivery, and follow-up. – $750
6. Set Up Your Affiliate Program – Do you have a new product or program that you are planning to launch or relaunch and you’re looking to increase sales? Having a fully functional affiliate program is one key component towards reaching that goal. Utilizing services such as: 1ShoppingCart, e-Junkie or ClickBank, I can set up your entire affiliate program, including designing graphics, setting up your shopping cart and managing your affiliates. $150/hour. *This service can be added to any information product development program.
7. Developing and Designing Packaging For Information Products – Online courses, ebooks, special reports, multimedia e-books, physical books, online videos, and audio programs. – $100/hour for consulting with a two-hour minimum. Prices for info product development packages are based on individual projects. *consulting fee is applied towards package.
8. Photography Services – Email or call for quote. $1000/minimum. *Available for travel within the US – additional expenses apply.
9. Launch Strategy Blueprint – Do you have a product or service in place but you’re not sure how or when to release it? Are you confused about what pieces of content you should be creating or how to engage your audience so your launch gets off to a smooth start?
I offer customized launch strategy blueprints designed to not only help you get clarity around the entire process but to help you and your team run a smooth, stress-free launch! $500 & up.
Privacy & Cookies Policy Accept